Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #37

Hello once again! Gosh time sure is flying by! I have to admit that this challenge snuck up on me!! I only made my card today!

This weeks challenge is to follow my sketch-



The team worked hard and here is what they made-


Here is my card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Wedded Bliss



Here is Stef''s card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Peek a Bear



Here is Catherine's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Cup of Joe Bear



Here is Dawn's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Butterfly Catchers



Here is Jeanette's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image-Puffy Flower



Here is Mandee's card- Love Birds
Squigglefly Digital Image-



Here is Michelle's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Sarah Summer Bundle



Here is Sarah's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image-Bad to The Bone



Here is Stephanie's Card-
Squigglefly Digital Image-Farmer Pig



Here is Kathy's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image-Bright Life



Here is Terri's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image-Birthday Pig



Each week we feature half the team so if you want to see what Maria and her team have done with this sketch, just follow the links to the DT. blogs to the left on your screen.

If you would like to take part in our challenges and possibly win a free image Just make your card and link your post to here using Mr. Linky!




10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations ladies!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all wonderful and unique. kim.... great sketch! it's like coming to an art show. ladies..... you all rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!! What gorgeous creations from the DT!! Looks like a wonderful sketch Kim!! Thanks for the challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic sketch and beautiful DT cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are beautiful! I loved doing the sketch, thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my card done for this challenge. Really like how it turned out. Where di I post my photo, and how do I label it. This newbie is stumbling a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas you all have. And so different. I love the inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete