Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #49

Hi everyone! It is once again challenge day here at the Squigglefly Blog. Can you believe it is going to be our 50th challenge next week!!!! Wow time flies!!!!!


This week I am hosting the challenge. I have asked the team to make a Criss Cross card. You can find the tutorial for this on Splitcoaststampers.

Sit back, relax with your morning coffee and enjoy!

Here is my card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Rose Fairy



Here is Michelle's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Retro Tulips



Here is Stephanies card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Retro Tulips



Here is Sarah's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Fancy Flowers



 Here is Catherine's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Little Miss Muffet




Here is Terri's card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Windy Ride



Here is Dawn's Card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Comic Vintage Truck



Here is Heather's Card-
Squigglefly Digital Image- Dancing Debbie



Great job ladies!!!
Now if you would like to do this challenge just link your creation to this blog using Mr. Linksy. You must use a Squigglefly digital Image.  You could win a prize!!!!
Thanks!
Kim


You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

9 comments:

  1. wow! this one definitely leaves me speechless! wow!

    and you know how hard that is to do - leave me speechless!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I'll be getting right on this. I love these kinds of cards. I love all of the sample cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards everyone!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Criss Cross cards! Wow! Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual all of the ladies did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the DT's work this week...another great challenge here at SF!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards girls, I love them all.

    ReplyDelete