Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #53

Good morning everyone. Welcome to another challenge Monday here at Squigglefly! This week is my challenge!  I would like the team to make a card using news print as a designer paper.
Here are what my team have made.

Here is my card-






Here is Mandee's card-










Here is Heather's card-









Here is Dawn's card-

 






Here is Michelle's card-




Here is Sarah's card-



Here is Stephanie's card-




Here is Kathy's card-


Here is Terri's card-




Thanks so much ladies!  You did an amazing job!

Now it is your turn to play!  Just make your card using a Squigglefly image and link it here using Mr. Linky!
You could win a prize!!!

You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

13 comments:

  1. Great job by everyone! So many creative ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow everyone did a really excellent job with this challenge! I love to see newsprint on cards!!! Fabby challenge Kim!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh that downloaded quickly! and I love the new colour change. The news print challenge is a great idea. I am going to have a rummage now, after all this inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! There are some awesome Newsprint cards here... love them! Who knew that using newsprint as a designer paper could be so much fun!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to get time to make mine tonight--I know just the image!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your challenges!
    Hugs!
    Can't wait to do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the cards this week are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still can't access your shop!
    Can you fix this asap?
    I can't enter your card challenges unless I get some of your digi!
    HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The newsprint was a challenge, I love the final effect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the cute newsprint cards. Here is one that was in my head that I did not have time to make before.

    ReplyDelete