Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Squigglefly Challenge #65

Good morning! Welcome to a new month and a new week!

As you may have noticed I have not been here for  the last 2 weeks.  I would like to thank Maria for taking care of my last challenge. I owe you one!

So on to my challenge........this week I have challenged the team to make a card using fall colors and rolled flowers.  These flowers are easy to make and loads of fun!  You can find the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers.


Here is my card-

 


Here is Darlene's card-





Here is Lucy's card-





Here is Alice's card-





Here is Sandi's card-




Here is Nancy's card-





Here is Pam's card-





Here is Patricia's card-





Here is Rachel's card-




Here is Chris's card-




Wonderful cards Ladies and amazing rolled flowers!!

Now it is your turn........Just make a card following the challenge and using a Squigglefly image.  Post a link here using Mr. Linky.  Your card could be the lucky winner of a prize!


You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

2 comments: