Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, July 25, 2011

Squigglefly Challenge #108 - SFC108 - KRAFTASTIC!

First - let's announce the winner of last week's challenge, SFC107 - Hang Ten!

The WINNER of that challenge is:

Congratulations, Kathy!!
Please contact Holly to collect your prize winnings and don't forget to grab the "Award Winner" badge on the sidebar to display on your blog to show everyone you are a winner!
And thank you to all those who participated this week!  We LOVE seeing your submissions.

*****************************
Now, onto THIS week's challenge:  KRAFTASTIC!

We challenge you to use KRAFT paper on your creations.  Whether you are printing your image onto KRAFT paper, or using KRAFT as a base, or accent....let's see what you can do! 

***********************************
My team, MARLOONEY's MARVELS created some pretty super delicious KRAFTASTIC cards for inspiration this week!  
Check them out:

Kim made this beauty with Giggling Susie by artist Diane Carubia
Rhonda crafted krafted with Elementary My Dear by artist 


Jane showcases Whimsy Town by artist Angie Davis


Deena made a journal with Gothic Angel by brand new artist 
  

 Stephanie created with Secrets by artist Lulu Lancaster

and finally, yours truly, Marlene created with Top Hat Surprise by artist Lulu Lancaster





1) If you up-load your creation to any on-line photo galleries, please use SFC108 for your keywords when loading your creation photo there.
2) You don't *have* to include a Squigglefly image on your creation, but in order to qualify for the prize you will need to use one! You can also combine SF images with non-SF images to qualify! Don't have one? There are several FREEBIES you can grab!
3) You have one week to complete the challenge and it will close Sunday evening. The winner will be announced at the same time the new challenge post comes up...so be sure to check back EVERY Monday to see if you are a winner!
4) Please add a DIRECT link to your creation in the collection InLinkz below so we can find it! (new creations only and no back-linking please!) If you have two entries, then just start another collection link to enter again.

Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to seeing your creations!!
Please use the KRAFTASTIC! theme on your project and put the DIRECT link to it in the collection below. (No back-linking please!) In order to qualify for a prize, you MUST use a Squigglefly image.
Don't have one? Try one of our FREEBIES!
Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge!




10 comments:

  1. I love each and every one of these! makes me want to use Kraft card stock all week long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you ladies really rocked this challenge!! Amazing talent. I use Kraft paper all the time. I am on this one!! Thanks for a fun challenge!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. super great cards gals!!! Love all the "krafty"ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away by your creativity, Marvels. :) I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Team Marvel- your artwork is marvelicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. some Gorgeous creations from the DT.. thanks for letting me play in this week's challenge.. Love using Kraft card stock

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the kraft challenge!!!
    gorgeous creations ladies!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING projects ladies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any squigglefly images (yet) but wanted to show you my card anyway, thanks.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog today. I am amazed at your talent with (I'm guessing) Copics and the coloring in of your stamped images - gorgeous! I followed your blog so I can check back for more inspiration. I would be very honored if you would also check out my little blog (I'm just learning) and if you would "Follow" me. I need friends and lots of input. Thanks for your creative inspiration.
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete