Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Almost That Time Again.....

That's right - it's nearly May, and you know what that means! One a Day in May is BACK! : )

We'll begin pre-sales for One a Day in May beginning April 1st and running through April 30th.

If you're new to One a Day in May, you're in for a real treat and tons of fun! The idea is to pre-buy 31 images for $31. You'll be able to download a new digi each day in May. If you don't get in on the pre-sale, you can still purchase the images in the shop, but they will be at regular price, and not the $1 each pre-sale price.

If you've participated in the One a Day in May before, we'd love to hear your comments!

As a bonus, everyone who pre-purchases One a Day in May will be entered to win a special prize. The prize and winners will be announced on May 1st. Good luck, and we'll see you at the pre-sale! :)

8 comments:

  1. I so love this promo! I hope I can do it again this year, as you always offer such a fun collection & variety of images. each day becomes such a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be my first one.... I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! I can't wait for this...This would be my first year to participate... I love all the images and can't wait to add to my squigglefly collection!!
    Alice B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see this back again! It's a true bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the one a day in May. So much fun to get a new image everyday. Can't wait!!

    Sharon T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One a day is something you do not want to miss out on! It is so fun to get a surprise digi to download every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't pass up this type of bargain!!

    ReplyDelete