Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Win A Grab Bag of Halloween Images!

If you are looking for our challenge, please scroll down to the next post.  But before you do, read about how you can win a grab bag of Halloween Images!
No tricks, just treats this weekend!  For every $1.00 spent in our store this weekend ( 10-18-14 through midnight central standard time 10/19/14) you will be entered into a drawing to win a  grab bag of 10 Halloween images!  Winner will be announced on our blog and here on Facebook on Monday, October 20th.  Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I know where I will be shopping this weekend! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in, I'm in - just made my purchase! Really want to win your Halloween bundle! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Just placed my order! Fun, fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete