Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Challenge #11

Hello everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

I wanted to make this challenge easier than the last one I gave you (making a one layer card is NOT easy to do!)

Here is my challenge......Make a gender neutral baby card using any shade of purple.

Squigglefly has such cute images for babies! Just click on the link to the right to go shopping!

Again....please join in with our designers and do our challenges! Just post to your blog and link it to this post using Mr. Linky.

Have fun everyone!

Kim



Here is my card-


Here is Jeanette's card-

Here is Stef's card-


Here is Vicki's card-

Here is Lora's card-

Here is Mary's card-

Here is Jodi's card-
Just a note- this card was made for a "fur baby"!

Here is Debby's card-

Here is Jenny's card-



You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

7 comments:

  1. great job ladies! and don't we all love purple!!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are all so cute and sweet - exactly what a baby card should be! Kudos to the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummy I love the purple!! Everyone sure did a fantabulous job with the sweet baby creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your cards girls!!! You have done a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job,ladies!
    I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty limited on what I can do for baby cards but I think mine turned out ok. Thanks for the great examples.

    ReplyDelete