Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge #15

Hi everyone! It is time for another challenge here and it is my turn!
My challenge to you is to make a card using only a sentiment on it.....that's all........no image.
If you would like to join us in this challenge just post your card then link it here using Mr. Linky.
Now here are the cards that my team has made.
Kim

Here is my card-

Here is Vicki's card-

Here is Stef's card-

Here is Lora's card-

Here is Jeanette's card-

Here is Debby's card-

Here is Jenny's card-

Here is Crystal's card-

Here is Christy's card-



Are these not beautiful! Great job everyone! Now it is your turn........



You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous job DT, I attached my card too-fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! You're all so creative with the sentiments!! Excellent job everyone!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do this since last week but finally got around to finishing the card I started yesterday. Great DT samples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ladies these are FABULOUS cards!!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete