Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Our First Challenge for 2010!

Good morning everyone and welcome back to our weekly challenges. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season!
While we took the month of December off the" powers that be" at Squigglefly were working hard going through all the entries to come up with the new design team. They have picked a great group of talented ladies!!! Their names and links to their blogs can be found on the Rt. side of your screen..
Another change we have is I have a new partner! Maria Matter is my co-team leader.
So on with my challenge.
This is challenge #31. I would like you to make anything but a card. It will be interesting to see what you all come up with.
Feel free to join the design team with this challenge. Just link your card using Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post.

Here is a note book I made-
Squigglefly image-Fairy Bear 3




Here is Anne's Image folder-(Visit Anne's blog to see the inside!)
Squigglefly Image-Rag Time Reader



Here is Dawn's gift tag-
Squigglefly Image- Shy Bear Bird Bath



Here is Leanne's Note Book-
Squigglefly Image- Rotty



Here is Stephanie's Gift Card and Candy Box
Squigglefly Image-Sitting Bunny



Here is Amanda's Pixie Stick Holder
Squigglefly Image- Circle Sentiments



Here is Jeanette's ATC
Squigglefly Image- Just Hanging Around



Here is Catherine's Note Book-
Squigglefly Image- On The Bench



Here is Heather's-
Squigglefly Image- Special Delivery



Here is Kathy's Weight Loss Journal (Visit Kathy's blog for more pictures of this project)
Squigglefly Image-Piece of Cake



Here is Sarah's Diary-
Squigglerfly Image- You Can't See Me Smiling






You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.



16 comments:

  1. Yay for new challenges!! :) Glad to see you back Kim and congrats to Maria...she'll be awesome! All of the DT samples look amazing!! What a fabulous team!! Looking forward to doing this one!! Thanks for the inspiration!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous array of talent to start the new year! ladies.... these are gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun having the challenges back and the new Design Team seems to have done an outstanding job! I'll have to put my thinking cap for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo, for the start of the 2010 challenges!

    Fabulous job ladies! They're all beautifully done!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since the challenge was posted on Monday, can I assume the entries are due Sunday night?? I'm new to this site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creations ladies...love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the inspiration! Love Kathy's hippo card! Totally cute and creative!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on all these challenge projects..Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! The creativity on the SF DT ROCKS! These are ALL FABULOUS, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm lovin the "special delivery". Too cute! THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great projects everyone!!! Love the all!!!
    I added a link with mr. linky to blog I wanted to enter this great challenge if you would like to see my entry it is http:/jpcards.blogspot.com
    Judy Parlin

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! These are all fabulous!Great work ladies!! do we have to use a squigglefly image to play??
    hugs,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to try my hand at this! But do we have to use a Squifflefly image or can it be something else? Also when are the entries due?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just uploaded my entry to the challenge. I had to upload twice - a front and back view of a "fry box". I didn't see anyway I could merge them into a single entry. This was fun. I love the kitty images.

    ReplyDelete