Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Coming August 3rd!

August's release of new images is almost upon us, and we will be welcoming a new artist to Squigglefly!  Judith Hart has some wonderful sweet illustrations that we know you will love!  Here's a little about Judith

Hi, I'm Judith. I live in Norwich, UK with my son, Michael and our little dog Poppy. In 2008, at the grand old age of 40, I was finally brave enough to embrace my creative urges and went to college to study for a foundation degree in art and wellbeing; the best thing I ever did! Since then I have been stretching my artistic wings and am gradually learning to fly. My illustrations are based on the cute little things in life. I hope you enjoy them. 

Please come to Squigglefly August 3rd to see Judith's artwork as well as many  more from all of your favorite artists!  It's a release you won't want to miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment