Sign Up for Squigglefly's Newsletter! Get in on the latest news and hear what's on sale first! Sign up HERE!

Monday, August 10, 2009

squigglefly challenge #14


Hello all!
Today I have created a challenge to get you started for fall creations! Here is my challenge: lets say browns, oranges, reds, yellows, and drk greens for your cards this week!***Don't forget to make sure to join us for our digi night on August 14th 7-9!! We have some super fun challenges for you-and yes we REALLY are going to be giving away NEW images for prizes! Join us here. Whoohooo!******

Here are some wonderful DT creations to get you in the mind set to start with fall cards already!

Heather's
Maria's



Shelly's

Janet's
Sue's





Joy's





Rhonda's (my card)





You can now link your own challenge submissions with Mister Linky.

8 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB GUYS! Sorry I caouldn't paly along this week, but I will be back next time! ((SMILES))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is just such a joy to see all this talent! you ladies rock! - again!

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cool challenge,and GREAT cards!!
    I will see if I can play this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous creations from the DT...very inspirational!! I love Fall and I'll be back later with my project! THANKS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job everyone. I'm all set to play along.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job gals, I am very proud to call you all "my team"!!! Squigglefly rocks-and so do you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Play along entry is in Mr. Linky.

    Loved doing this challenge.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous fall cards by the DT!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete